AMAC Electrics, Hazardous area Electrical Specialists
Established since 2009 we are electricians with extensive experience in Hazardous area Electrical installations. Additionally we have experience in preventative maintenance as well as break down callouts in the petrochemical and water sectors. Above all the AMAC Electrics team is well-equipped and most of all knowledgable. Due to this we are help you out with any of your regulatory requirements and needs.
Specialist Electrical Services
• Hazardous Area Safety Inspections
• Instrumentation specialists
• Major Hazard Facility Inspections
AMAC Electrics are specialists in commercial and hazardous site electrical service. With over 10 years expertise our services include:
- Auditing and Compliance
- Professional Electrical Drafting
- Electrical Engineering Consulting
- Engineering & Hazardous Area Installations
- Instrumentation Inspections, Installation and Preventative Maintenance
- Complete Instrumentation calibration
- Project Management
- Thermal Imaging
- Test and Tag
- SCADA and PLC installation and Integration
- MHF management
- Hazardous area dossier set up and management
- Breakdown & maintenance service
- Product development ( electrical, control systems, design)
- Pipeline management ( electrical, instrumentation and cathodic)
- Lightning protection installation & testing
- Worksafe & ESV consulting
- Switchboard design & installation
- Data & communication wiring
- Backup generator system installation & management
- Power factor correction installation.
Who are we?
With the mandatory and current training certifications and requirements to AS/NZS 4761 & AS/NZS 60079 Series, we Leverage off over 20 years’ experience. Moreover, we strive to mitigate electrical Instrumentation breakdowns, operational risks and major damages to your plant/workplace. All in all via rigorous preventative maintenance schedules and activities.
Most of all, we consider the safety of your workplace and personnel as our highest priority. Therefore we adhere to strict protocols and procedures while utilising our Integrated management system. So this ensures we meet all your Quality, Environmental and Work Health and Safety needs.